Puppy socialization is very important task. Puppies go through very critical phase of their developement between 5 to 16 weeks and mature mentally very quickly in this stage. If puppies are left isolated and their interaction is limited to mother and littermates only, without imputs from outside, they often grow into fearful dogs or dogs with unwanted behaviour.
Our puppies are introduced to various situations, sounds, unknown people, kids, other animals,... Our goal is to introduce them to all situations and scenarios they will experience throughout life with their families and support their confidence, calmness and friendliness. Our puppies have great character (thanks to their parents and enviroment they are raising in) so socialization is like a breeze with them.
What is included in basic socialization (5-8 weeks)
- unknown sounds - thunder, fireworks, gun shots
- household sounds - vaccum cleaner, washing machine and all that common sounds
- grooming basics - brushing, nail clipping, cleaning ears, eyes
- wearing of collar
- puppies are introduced to other pets and kids
- trips to vet
- puppies are introduced to car rides
- basic potty training
Advanced socialization (8-16 weeks)
- advanced grooming socialization - bathing, cutting hairs, blow drying and so on
- advanced car rides
- advanced leash training
- basic commands - sit, down, no, ...
- basic show training - show stack, show movement
- basic introduction to retrievering
- trips to stores
- trips to loud city
- basic crate training
- advanced potty training